STANFORD R. BROWN
President, Stanford Brown, has a proven record of excellence in providing cost-effective solutions in a spectrum of environment, health and safety issues regarding client-specific compliance audits, program development and site-specific training for over 20 years. He has attained excellence in various industries including automotive, retail product distribution, the food industry, construction, dry chemical manufacturing, mining and steel manufacturing. He has managed over twenty Workwell Audit compliance projects in the past year, maintained a 100% pass rate in a variety of businesses and saved an average of $100,000 per client. His passion for health and safety can be seen in his wide breadth of knowledge in the field and his outstanding performance record.
Stanford has a B.Sc. from the State University of New York - Empire State College, a Safety Engineering Technologist Diploma and a Certificate of Occupational Hygiene and Safety from Humber College of Applied Arts and Technology. He is committed to ongoing education of environment health and safety and is continually increasing his knowledge in the industry to be able to provide most relevant, industry proven services.
He is also one of the only safety professionals in the United States that holds the Canadian Registered Safety Professional designation (CRSP), the Certified Health and Safety Consultant designation (CHSC) and the international Certified Safety Professional designation (CSP) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals in Savoy Illinois.
Stanford is happily married to his beautiful wife Kristine and is the proud father of Shannelle, and Nathan. Stanford has numerous interests and is an active member to various associations including:
• Past Program Chair of the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering (1996)
• Member of the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering
• Member of the Canadian Registered Safety Professionals
• Member of the Occupational Hygiene Association of Ontario
• Member of the Human Factors Association
• Youth leader at a community church
• Volunteer for the Canadian Cancer Society
• Teacher and performer of music
• Musician in the church orchestra
• Player and enthusiast of chess, athletics such as basketball, baseball and cycling, and nutrition and physical fitness
Raising the Standard Consulting Inc. has over twenty skilled consultants with expertise in various fields of environment, health and safety to assist you in "Raising the Standard" of health and safety in your organization.
The consultants at RTS hold a variety of professional designations, years of experience in the health and safety field as well as ongoing professional training to ensure they have the relevant knowledge and experience to guarantee a successful project. Each consultant is enrolled in an advanced training program which will raise their level of knowledge and experience in the field of health and safety to be world class. The purpose of the advanced training program is to ensure our consultants are industry leaders in the field of health and safety. This allows for us to service our clients with the highest level of professionalism possible.
Our consultants hold credentials which include but are not limited to:
- Ph.D. in applied Meteorology and safety and health
- M. of Science
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc. in Physics
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc. in Human Kinetics
- B.Sc. in Environmental Management
- B.Sc. in Environmental Studies & Psychology
- B.Sc. in Safety and Health
- B.Sc. in Safety Administration
Some of the designations our consultants hold include:
- Certified Health and Safety Consultant (CHSC)
- Safety Engineering Technologist
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)
- Certified Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST)
- Certified Health and Safety Professional (CHSP)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Canadian Registration Board in Occupational Hygiene
- Assoc. of Professional Engineers of Ontario
- Ontario Kinesiology Association
- Assoc. of Canadian Ergonomics
Together our consultants have over 100 years of environment health and safety experience. They are passionate about the field of health and safety and will provide excellent services to suit your company’s needs.