Why RTS Consulting?
RTS Consulting (USA) Inc. will raise the standard of EH&S in your organization through the development of new and innovative strategies and programs driven by your individual needs.
RTS Consulting (USA) Inc. has made its mark in the professional field of environment, safety and health through the utilization of advanced problem-solving methods and personalized consulting. RTS Consulting (USA) Inc. will "raise the standard" of environment, safety and health (EH&S) in your organization through the development, implementation and monitoring of customized, state-of-the art, team-based policies, programs and training modules.
RTS Consulting (USA) Inc. specializes in working with both non-unionized & unionized shops' issues related to occupational safety and health, Workers' Compensation/return-to-work programs and environmental management. RTS Consulting (USA) Inc. is qualified through the Department of Labor and Industrial Regulations Occupational Safety and Health Division as a Certified Safety Professional for the State of Hawaii, and is an approved provider of OSHA 10 and OSHA 30. We are also qualified through accredited designations to provide safety and health services in Canada, throughout the US, and internationally.
RTS Consulting (USA) Inc. focuses on client-driven services through the use of proven systematic problem- solving methods to develop performance-based solutions.
RTS Consulting (USA) Inc. develops industry-leading policies and programs that are customized to our clients' specific environment safety and health needs through the following procedures:
- Gather, assess, and organize information on clients' safety and health problems and issues.
- Conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding; Identify accident causes and help clients determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future.
- Evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices, in order to recommend compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Conduct safety training sessions and education programs to management, and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
- Confer with clients concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
- Recommend measures to help protect client's personnel from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Recommend and assist the clients in the implementation of health & safety solutions in order to help them reduce their expenses related to workplace injuries and illness and thus enhance profitability.
RTS Consulting (USA) Inc. is committed to ensuring our clients have regular updates and relevant information of the safety and health projects they have committed to.
Our Consultant Management program leads to an efficient and cost effective use of time and resources, as well as keeping clients aware of the consultant’s progress.
Consultants complete daily progress reports which are signed off by the client at the end of each visit. These reports validate work completed, work planned, problems encountered, and corrective action as well as any necessary changes in the objectives, deliverables and work schedule.
Copies of all materials are reviewed and validated by RTS. Weekly project review meetings are held to ensure projects are on track and on schedule.
Clients are contacted monthly to discuss consultant evaluations and ensure projects are on track and on schedule.