President, Stanford Brown, has a proven record of excellence in providing cost-effective solutions in a spectrum of environment, safety and health issues regarding client-specific compliance audits, program development and site-specific training for over 20 years. He has attained excellence in various industries including automotive, retail product distribution, the food industry, construction, dry chemical manufacturing, mining and steel manufacturing. He has managed numerous compliance audits in the past year. His passion for safety and health can be seen in his wide breadth of knowledge in the field and his outstanding performance record.
Stanford has a B.Sc. from the State University of New York - Empire State College, a Safety Engineering Technologist Diploma and a Certificate of Occupational Hygiene and Safety from Humber College of Applied Arts and Technology. He is committed to ongoing education of environment safety and health and is continually increasing his knowledge in the industry to be able to provide the most relevant, industry-proven services.
He is also one of the only safety professionals in the United States that holds the Canadian Registered Safety Professional designation (CRSP), the Certified Health and Safety Consultant designation (CHSC) and the international Certified Safety Professional designation (CSP) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals in Savoy Illinois.
Stanford is happily married to his beautiful wife Kristine and is the proud father of Shannelle, and Nathan. Stanford has numerous interests and is an active member to various associations including:
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Veterans of Safety Hawaii Branch
- Volunteer for a local church
- Teach and perform music, plays chess
- Athletics such as basketball, baseball and jogging
- Nutrition and physical fitness
The consultants at RTS hold a variety of professional designations, years of experience in the safety and health field as well as ongoing professional training to ensure they have the relevant knowledge and experience to guarantee a successful project. Each consultant is enrolled in an advanced training program which will raise their level of knowledge and experience in the field of safety and health to be world class. The purpose of the advanced training program is to ensure our consultants are industry leaders in the field of safety and health. This allows fus to service our clients with the highest level of professionalism possible.
Our consultants hold credentials which include but are not limited to:
- Ph.D. in applied Meteorology and Safety and Health
- M. of Science
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc. in Physics
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc. in Human Kinetics
- B.Sc. in Environmental Management
- B.Sc. in Environmental Studies & Psychology
- B.Sc. in Safety and Health
- B.Sc. in Safety Administration
- Construction Management Associate Degree in Engineer Science
Some of the designations our consultants hold include:
- NAVFAC Construction Certification
- Certified Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST)
- Certified Safety and Health Professional (CHSP)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Certified Health and Safety Consultant (CHSC)
- Safety Engineering Technologist
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)
- Canadian Registration Board in Occupational Hygiene
- Assoc. of Professional Engineers of Ontario
- Ontario Kinesiology Association
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Assoc. of Canadian Ergonomics
Together our consultants have over 100 years of environment safety and health experience. They are passionate about the field of safety and health and will provide excellent services to suit your company’s needs.
At Your Service (Hawaii)
All senior and junior consultants are local safety professionals with over 5 years of experience and training adequate to ensure they are at least Level 5 safety professionals as per NAVFAC Hawaii requirements. Our consultants have a true understanding of EM 385-1-1 and the local culture.