Current and pending workplace legislation requires companies to make job tasks and equipment ergonomically sound. Companies that experience injuries must be able to demonstrate that the tasks and equipment were suited to the needs and capabilities of the workers assigned to do the work. We can assist you in meeting the legislation and your own specific requirements by:
- Reviewing the ergonomic factors associated with all jobs,
- Rating the overall effectiveness of your ergonomic program,
- Providing a summary of your costs for back and repetitive strain injuries,
- Conducting a loss source analysis on injury data related to back and repetitive strain injuries,
- Identifying and prioritizing an action plan for the jobs with high back or repetitive strain injury costs or frequency.