During these unforeseeable times, there's no more noteworthy need than now to act securely for your safety, and that of your family, companions, and colleagues. Our live instructor-led distance learning courses offer learners the chance to complete their training requirements securely at home or at the place of work.
Distance learning courses give a comparative experience as face to face courses just conveyed on the web.
The Benefits of Distance Learning
Distance learning has numerous advantages. In our current reality where unavailability is not satisfactory, distance learning is the ideal arrangement.
- No drive
- Capacity to learn in the solace of your own home
- Makes rehearsing physical distancing conceivable
- Gives admittance to a wide assortment of courses from trainer everywhere on the world
- Numerous individuals effectively own the innovation needed for distance learning, for example, PCs, Laptops, or tablets
- Trainees should have access to an internet connection, a PC or tablet with admittance to a web camera, microphone, and download the Zoom application.
- Full specialized suggestions can be found here.
- A quiet space with no outside interference during training sessions.
Available distance learning courses
- Joint Health and Safety Committee Part 1
- Joint Health and Safety Committee Part 2