The consultants at RTSC hold a variety of professional designations, years of experience in the safety and health field as well as ongoing professional training to ensure they have the relevant knowledge and experience to guarantee a successful project.
Each consultant is enrolled in an advanced training program which will raise their level of knowledge and experience in the field of safety and health to be world class. The purpose of the advanced training program is to ensure our consultants are industry leaders in the field of safety and health. This allows us to service our clients with the highest level of professionalism possible.
Together our consultants have over 100 years of environment safety and health experience. They are passionate about the field of safety and health and will provide excellent services to suit your company’s needs.
At Your Service
All senior and junior consultants are local safety professionals with over 5 years of experience and training adequate to ensure they are at least Level 5 safety professionals as per NAVFAC Hawaii requirements. Our consultants have a true understanding of EM 385-1-1 and the local culture.
Our consultants hold credentials which include but are not limited to:
- Ph.D. in applied Meteorology and Safety and Health
- of Science
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc. in Physics
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc. in Human Kinetics
- B.Sc. in Environmental Management
- B.Sc. in Environmental Studies & Psychology
- B.Sc. in Safety and Health
- B.Sc. in Safety Administration
- Construction Management Associate Degree in Engineer Science
Some of the designations our consultants hold include:
- NAVFAC Construction Certification
- Certified Construction Safety and health Technician (CHST)
- Certified Safety and Health Professional (CHSP)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Certified Safety and health Consultant (CHSC)
- Safety Engineering Technologist
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)